Need More Help Just Drop Your Email At - [email protected]
Dear Investors !
This Program Is Not Paying. Do Not Invest & Waste Your Money Here Avoid This Plan & Invest In Diamond Plan
10cent.biz is an international investment platform that generates income based on the global cryptocurrency – Bitcoin. Thanks to the 10cent.biz online platform, anyone can become a participant from anywhere in the world.
The main activity of 10 CENT is to generate income on the exchange rate difference of bitcoin. Today, this cryptocurrency has tremendous volatility, which allows you to receive large incomes in the short term.
Today, 10cent.biz are a huge number of cryptocurrencies, however, Bitcoin has remained the undisputed leader since its inception. According to experts, Bitcoin is greatly underestimated and by the spring of 2020, its price may rise to $ 25,000.
Some Important Detail About 10 CENT
|Program Name||10 CENT|
|Minimum Deposit||0.1 $|
|Minimum/Withdraw||$ 0.1 (10 rubles, 0.002 BTC, 0.1 ETH, 0.25 LTC, 0.2 DASH),|
|Refer Commission||7% – 2% – 1%|
|Payment Processors||Perfect Money, Bitcoin , Payeer , Litecoin & Ethereum|
|Website Url||Click Here To Open Program Site|
Govbid.org Investment Plan
0.005% per Acceptance of deposits: Automati
Minimum Deposit Amount:
0.1 $ (10 rubles, 0.00001 BTC, 0.0006 ETH, 0.002 LTC, 0.001 DASH,
for VISA / MASTERCARD: 100 RUB.)
Maximum deposit amount:
$ 10,000 (660,000 rubles, 1 BTC, 50 ETH, 135 LTC, 110 DASH)
How To Start
Opening your personal account is the first thing you have to do to start participating in 10cent.biz . It will only take a few minutes. In order to register yourself as a member of 10cent.biz , click on the ‘Sign Up button, after which you will be taken to the page with the registration form. Fill in the details as required, and complete the process.
Step 2 – Make deposit
10cent make a deposit you have to log into your personal account using your login and password. Choose ‘Make investment’ section, select an investment plan most appropriate for you, and decide what amount to invest. Select the required electronic payment system. Follow the instructions of electronic payment system and approve the payment finally. Wait for adding funds on your balance.
Step 3 – Add wallets
10cent.biz Before withdrawing funds, please set up payment system wallets in settings. You can do this on the ‘Wallets & Settings’ page.
Step 4 – Withdraw funds
After your earnings were accrued, use ‘Withdraw funds’ function and make a request. It is quite easy: type an amount, which you want to withdraw, choose payment system and click ‘Withdraw funds’ button.
Some Good Things About 10cent.biz
The popularity of bitcoin in the world no longer causes any questions and in the future, the use of this cryptocurrency in various fields will only grow exponentially.
For a long time, bitcoin remained in disgrace among the governments of many countries because of its flexibility and capabilities that allow avoiding excessive control on their part. However, in recent years, more and more government agencies.
Bitcoin is subject to strong jumps in the exchange rate, which allows you to earn so-called “quick money” on the purchase and sale of this currency. Large banks have begun to recognize bitcoin, opening the blockchain of the site and starting settlements in this currency.
Yes, the company has developed for you a unique partnership program that can provide additional financial prospects and opportunities to every partner who knows how and wants to actively earn money by inviting new participants to the program. They have a 3-level affiliate program: 7% – 2% – 1%
Minimum payout amount: $ 0.1 (10 rubles, 0.002 BTC, 0.1 ETH, 0.25 LTC, 0.2 DASH), VISA / MASTERCARD – 1000 rubles.
Active growth and development
Thanks to all of the above mentioned positive aspects of bitcoin, it is not surprising that we chose it as the main cryptocurrency with which trading platforms work. Today, 90% of all operations in the company are conducted exclusively with bitcoin. The remaining 10% of transactions are promising and promising new cryptocurrencies.
They have professional Team. Your investment is safe in firm and your profit is guaranteed. their team will do their best to serve you.
Hyipstation is not a registered broker, analyst, investment advisor or anything of that sort. Everything that we provide on this site is purely for guidance, informational and educational purposes. All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed.
We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever caused in reliance upon such information or services. Please be aware of the risks involved with any trading done in any financial market. Do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. When in doubt, you should consult a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decisions.