What Is Colligo (COTK)?
Colligo is a Latin word that means “to bind”. In the same spirit, the token creators aspire to bring the online arts and collectibles community together through the issuance of Colligo Tokens.
Colligo Token is a “community first” arts and collectibles token. The vision of Colligo token is to build a socially responsible community of artists and collectors who appreciate, and have an interest in the development of, the “Gold standard” adopted by the Fusion NFT (FNFT), build a strong branding for FNFT, and to support and develop international art in an environmentally sustainable, socially responsible and transparent governance manner.
Colligo Token is one of the few “community first” tokens. Its purpose is not to raise funds (unlike many other projects). The primary purpose is to benefit the community and the secondary purposes include community building, brand building, and the support and development of international art. Because art can bring people from all walks of life and who speak different languages together.
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
What Make Colligo Tokens So Different?
Colligo Token is one of the few “community first” tokens. What does it mean to be “community first”? What make Colligo Tokens so different? These are the key factors…
- Not a fundraising exercise
- Limit how many tokens are sold to each buyer
- Issuance by way of a fair sale
- Trading with the Liquidity pool – there will always be a buyer/seller
- Proof of Staked Authority (PoSA) consensus mechanism
Unveiling first collaboration
Colligo Token is pleased to announce that it has secured a partnership with Coinllectibles – the world’s first Fusion NFT provider. Coinllectibles will be launching a special Fusion NFT series for and the exchange rate for this special series will be pegged at…
1 Colligo Token : 0.1 USDT
More details of the Colligo Exclusive Fusion NFT will be announced shortly. For more information on the promotion, please join: https://t.me/Coinllectibles.
How It Works
Download a Wallet
Download a defi wallet that support BSC (Metamask, Trust wallet, MathWallet, WalletConnet, etc) Ready some BNB in your wallet for the presale) Wallet options:https://sourceforge.net/software/crypto-wallets/integrates-with-pancakeswap
Safe & Secure
Colligo smart contract is audited by Certik. They have audited for other tokens such as Binance and PancakeSwap, hence is one of the most credible auditors in the market
Buy & Sell (PinkSale)
Connect your wallet to PinkSale, Proceed to “Launchpad List” and find the “The launchpad” where you will be able to subscribe to the project.
If you are a new buyer, click here for the new buyer’s guide.
Buy & Sell (PancakeSwap)
Swich your wallet to BSC and connect to pancakeswap. Select “Exchange” (under “Trade”) to buy or sell Colligo, if you can’t find the token, under “select a currency” paste the contract address of Colligo manuallyhttps://pancakeswap.finance/swap
Colligo Token is a “community first” arts and collectibles token. The vision of token is to build a socially responsible community of artists and collectors who appreciate, and have an interest in the development of, the “Gold standard” adopted by the Fusion NFT (FNFT), build a strong branding for FNFT, and to support and develop international art in an environmentally sustainable, socially responsible and transparent governance manner.
Utility of Colligo Tokens
These are some of the items that Tokens can be used for. Coinllectibles is the first utility provider we are working with. The number of utility providers who accept Tokens is expected to increase over time.
- Used to acquire FNFTs offered by Coinllectibles
- Coinllectibles will be offering a special FNFT series for Colligo holders
- Mystery drop boxes for Colligo holders
- Exclusive access to groups & events
- Colligo Token holders can vote for community driven developments
How does Colligo Token benefit the community?
Colligo’s “community first” approach is:
- Not a fundraising exercise. The issuance of Colligo Tokens is not a fundraising exercise for the issuer. 350 million tokens will be offered during presale at US$0.001 (in equivalent BNB, the native token of Binance). 80% of these proceeds will be placed into a liquidity pool to ensure that anyone who wishes to sell a token will get a bid. The remaining 20% will be used to subsidise part of the issuance costs and expenses.
- The issuance of Colligo Tokens by way of a fair sale. Everyone has a chance to be a Token holder and no institution fund/strategic investor has a significant holding at launch (which is usually at a significant